In a post-COVID world, we believe couples are approaching wedding celebrations differently – now with safety + budget as top priorities. Magical Moments by Megan has partnered with some of the best wedding vendors in the industry to create simple, safe + discounted packages for today’s couple and their closest loved ones.
Micro-weddings + elopements are becoming the new norm. MMM and this team of carefully selected wedding creatives wants nothing more than to help you turn your wedding dreams into a reality. If you want to know more, we would love to chat with you soon!
This package was designed as a “one-stop-shop” for everything you need to celebrate a beautiful wedding. We have already worked with each of these vendors so you are hiring a well oiled machine! If any of these services don’t suit your vision, you can exchange it for a different service or remove that item altogether! Contact us to schedule your complimentary consultation!
- 30 day planning assistance with unlimited phone + email communication with – Magical Moments by Megan
- Designer’s choice florals including (1) bouquet, (1) boutonniere + (1) table arrangement from – Poppy + Rose Floral, Co.
- 2 luxury weddings masks of your choice from – Playful Soul Designs
- Live streaming of your event + an edited playback video to keep from – SoCal Virtual Weddings
- A choice of one of our trusted photography partners for 4 hours + 200 edited images from either – Larissa Bahr or Playful Soul Photography
- An officiant that will work with you to build the perfect ceremony script + officiate/emcee for up to 1 hour with – Ray on the Mic
- A solo musician of your choice for 1 hour with – Two Towns Entertainment
- A 1-tier, 6″ custom wedding cake from – Sam Samm Custom Cakes
*This is the all-inclusive package cost for the services listed above, specifically the duration and quantities indicated for each item. Upgrades, extra time, add-on services and substitutions are available. Pricing subject to change.
Are we even allowed to get married in public?
- While there are still restrictions on large gatherings in the LA and OC areas, there are many venues that have enough space to accommodate a small number of guests while adhering to safe social distance practices
- We will continue to monitor the status of the Safer at Home order which was last updated in LA County on May 13, 2020
- Various county’s administration offices are open and issuing marriage licenses
- It is a top priority for us to stay in communication with you over this topic during your initial consultation and throughout the planning process
How can we feel confident picking a date if there are stay at home restrictions still in place?
- Surrounding areas are already in Phase 2 of transitioning back to a regular functioning economy so we are hopeful that small, socially distant events will be permitted by the last quarter of the year
- Should any local, city or state entities deem gatherings to still be unsafe by that time, we will work with you to reschedule your date – for no additional charge
- We are currently booking couples for October 2020 and beyond! Our packages include 30 day planning so we can start working with our couples as early as September 1
You say this is a an all-inclusive package, but what do WE do as the client?
- The client must contract separately with a venue OR select a suitable, agreed upon, safe + remote location (within 100 miles, travel fees apply)
- The client may only have a total of 20 participants present – this includes the couple themselves, anyone in the wedding party + any guests
- The client and anyone in attendance on their behalf must wear face masks and adhere to any/all social distance guidelines set forth – the vendor team will adhere to the same standards
- The client will secure the appropriate licensing as needed based on the city where the wedding will take place. This includes the marriage license and any other licensing or permitting needed for the venue and/or remote location selected
Interested in a more traditional approach to weddings? Visit our Wedding Planning page for more info!